FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I did it! I dyed my PS90 tonight and it looks great! However, when I was putting the dust cover back in, it came apart and I cant figure out how the spring mates with the rest of it....so...

How do u assemble the spring to make it work...the pin and the smaller pin came apart when I tried to put it back...

Is there a trick to hold that in, while keeping tension on the spring and putting the frame together?

I really hate to bring this back to my gunsmith...he's already given me crap about taking my guns apart before :D

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I have seen instructions on how to do it - but can't remember where. Hopefully someone here will jump in and help ya :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Surely, there must be an exploded view drawing somewhere on the net...

Good luck.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I think I remember hearing someone talk about it while putting their back together from dying. I think ya have to do it at an angle. First one side and then the other. U may have to loosen some of the bolts. Just be carefil not to loosen the ones around the trigger too much - there is a spring in there. Maybe you can loosen just the rear ones and get enough give to put it back in.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Figured it out the other day thanks for the info. Just did the laserex internal laser install, not bad to install and works great. Thanks for all the help here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts