FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I did it! I dyed my PS90 tonight and it looks great! However, when I was putting the dust cover back in, it came apart and I cant figure out how the spring mates with the rest of it....so...

How do u assemble the spring to make it work...the pin and the smaller pin came apart when I tried to put it back...

Is there a trick to hold that in, while keeping tension on the spring and putting the frame together?

I really hate to bring this back to my gunsmith...he's already given me crap about taking my guns apart before :D

·
Registered
395 Posts
Surely, there must be an exploded view drawing somewhere on the net...

Good luck.

·
Registered
15,574 Posts
I think I remember hearing someone talk about it while putting their back together from dying. I think ya have to do it at an angle. First one side and then the other. U may have to loosen some of the bolts. Just be carefil not to loosen the ones around the trigger too much - there is a spring in there. Maybe you can loosen just the rear ones and get enough give to put it back in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.