FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my fellow FN fans,
I bought a FNX-45 and love it! I am working on obtaining a Safariland HK USP 45 for a TLR-1 which is been said to fit the FNX-45.

Since I like the FN product so much, I am considering also getting a FNX-9 version.

Do you guys know of a duty holster for it with a TLR-1?

I see Safariland has one for the FNS-9 but want to keep the two platforms the same.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Mike

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hey my fellow FN fans,
I bought a FNX-45 and love it! I am working on obtaining a Safariland HK USP 45 for a TLR-1 which is been said to fit the FNX-45.

Since I like the FN product so much, I am considering also getting a FNX-9 version.

Do you guys know of a duty holster for it with a TLR-1?

I see Safariland has one for the FNS-9 but want to keep the two platforms the same.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Mike
Mike, I also need a Duty holster for the FNX 45 Tac without threaded barrel. Will USP hollister accommodate an RMR and X300 light? What level if any do they make?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike, I also need a Duty holster for the FNX 45 Tac without threaded barrel. Will USP hollister accommodate an RMR and X300 light? What level if any do they make?
i don't know. I haven't tried one yet. I did a search on here and came across the info for the non-tactical model.

Other posts say a 6280 for an XD 45 5 in barrel version for an M6 works. The same Peter said some have to be heated to make fine tune adjustments. So they say to use the STX version.

Blade-tech and KT-mech make holsters for duty use. I was looking for a Safariland option, preferably...

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts