·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is that a HAMR on the scar? How do you like it?
Yup. I love this scope. The glass is crystal clear the reticle is dead on with 55 grain bullets. I have the 7.5 MOA delta point up top that is auto on when the rifle moves and shuts off after being still for 5 mins. If I bought this again I would have chosen the 3.5 MOA. It allows a little more periphery. Even with both eyes open I would prefer the smaller dot. The illuminated reticle is great for early morning or late evening coyotes. At first I thought it might be a bit tall but hasn't been an issue at all. Someday I am hoping to break it in on Texas bacon.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yup. I love this scope. The glass is crystal clear the reticle is dead on with 55 grain bullets. I have the 7.5 MOA delta point up top that is auto on when the rifle moves and shuts off after being still for 5 mins. If I bought this again I would have chosen the 3.5 MOA. It allows a little more periphery. Even with both eyes open I would prefer the smaller dot. The illuminated reticle is great for early morning or late evening coyotes. At first I thought it might be a bit tall but hasn't been an issue at all. Someday I am hoping to break it in on Texas bacon.
I have to get 4 optics for my rifles... been considering the HAMR, the ACOG, and an Elcan..
am having difficulties deciding which - might just get one of each lol

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
My HAMR comes with the 3.5-MOA Deltapoint and while I like the triangular reticule for the Deltapoint on a pistol, I am like you with the rifle and prefer the 3.55-MOA dot.

I think that I'm going to replace that Deltapoint with the Deltapoint Pro though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.