FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with the Eberlestock S34 Secret weapon pack. Was wondering how the 17s with the stock folded how the rifle rides in it, the rifle I'm thinking about getting the pack for is a 17s with a SilencerCo trifecta specwar flash hider, MI SSR rail, Atlas rail mount bipod and Leupold Mark 6 3-18 in a LaRue LT-104-34. I was really wondering if there are places where the rifle, optic bipod or whatever can rub weird through the pack and if the internal magazine pouches fit 762 mags or only 556 ones. No place around me seems to sell anything from Eberlestock so was trying to see if anyone here has any experience with the pack don't want to buy it and have all sorts of issues.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have this pack and am able to put both a scar 16 and 17 (both with optics) side by side in the pack but broken down (trigger modules and stocks are in other compartments). I don't use the factory folding stock (have magpul stocks with adapters) but I didn't see the need to carry the rifle assembled anyway. But if you're curious, I can certainly put my factory stock back on and fold it and see how it fits and post pics for you. I will say that this is the most well made pack I've ever seen and is extremely versatile.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I do not have this pack, but I do own a ton of different pack and I will say hands down that "E" back packs are by far the best made packs I've ever seen and or own. Glenn is an awesome designer, shooter, hunter, and athlete. He stands behind all of his packs.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
660 Posts
I'll admit I haven't had a MR pack yet and I've heard nothing but great things about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with the Eberlestock S34 Secret weapon pack. Was wondering how the 17s with the stock folded how the rifle rides in it, the rifle I'm thinking about getting the pack for is a 17s with a SilencerCo trifecta specwar flash hider, MI SSR rail, Atlas rail mount bipod and Leupold Mark 6 3-18 in a LaRue LT-104-34. I was really wondering if there are places where the rifle, optic bipod or whatever can rub weird through the pack and if the internal magazine pouches fit 762 mags or only 556 ones. No place around me seems to sell anything from Eberlestock so was trying to see if anyone here has any experience with the pack don't want to buy it and have all sorts of issues.
Here's a pic of the pack with 2 complete broken down scars inside (hard to tell), and another pic of a single scar with the factory stock folded. There's plenty of width in the pack for an intact rifle but the straps up top keep it secure. It is tight up top near the stock but it does zip with effort. It's actually much easier to carry it broken down (even two) but that's not an option for some of you I guess.

Attachments

·
Registered
961 Posts
I have the e pack and it is robust. I can't fit 17 mags in the smaller pockets but my Tavor and IWI 556 mags fit well FWIW. I plan to add a MR one day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts