FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
If SCAR's are the Star's it has to be a good movie, maybe even Academy Award good.

Reactions: Dobe

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SCAR 16s seem to be the main battle implement on their mechanical suites. The SCARs are detachable too, but without stocks.

·
Registered
6,442 Posts
You pay $12 to see a movie!?! WOW! Down here that might and I emphasize MIGHT buy you a medium popcorn but it most certainly won't get you in the door, not even to use the restroom.

Not yet but now I will! I'm tired of paying $12 for crappy movies at the theatre but $12 to see SCARS on the big screen seems well worth the price of admission:)

BBG-

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
$9.50 here. Took my wife to see this movie last night. She kept nudging me every time I'd say "SCAR!". Yes. I was that guy.

Had a great time watching the film. Not a Tom Cruise fan but he picks great movies.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
$4.50 here :mrgreen: at least in one smaller theater. The bigger one is $10.50 unless you're a student or mil, then it's $8.50

I kind of want to go see this. Looks like it could be decent.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Got you all beat! Watched it last night for free. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
My boy and I enjoyed it - prices 1st showing matinee $5 -$2.50 extra for 3D. Only place I ever lived where IMO movie prices where crazy was NY

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My boy and I enjoyed it - prices 1st showing matinee $5 -$2.50 extra for 3D. Only place I ever lived where IMO movie prices where crazy was NY
That's a good price.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Those of you that work on DOD installations (not all but I think most of them offer this service) can purchase gold AMC tickets for $7.50 or silver for $6.50. They are good for any regular AMC movie theaters. Gold can be used for any new or old movie (3D and IMAX are couple dollar extra IIRC), silver can only be used for movies that have been released for at least a week.

Used to buy those tickets in bulk.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Edge of Tomorrow was pretty damned good. It actually was adapted from a Japanese comic book called "All you need is Kill". Haven't read comics since I was a teen, but I might look into this.

14.+Behind+the+scenes.jpg

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Saw it last night, and yes it was pretty awesome to see the Scar in it. My wife and I went out with one of my neighbors, and I kept telling him I have one of those.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts