FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price is as shipped in the lower 48. I cannot ship this item outside of the United States, period.

Selling a brand-new in package EFK Firedragon National Match barrel that fits the FN FNP 40 (should also fit the Browning Pro 40 but I cannot warrant this.) This particular barrel is no longer made. They have been discontinued in favor of the FNX. I am not sure if this barrel will allow you to convert the FNP 9 to shoot .40 S&W, but you could always check around on this forum and find out if anybody else has done this successfully.

This match-grade barrel is CNC machined from a 416R stainless steel forging and vacuum heat-treated to 43-45 RC. They are reamed and rifled using an EDM process. This barrel is new in the package, has never been used and was only handled to take photos. The packaging is a little mangled, because these barrels are only packaged in a plastic bag with an instruction card. If you would like to experiment with a larger variety of reloads, or with handloading cast lead bullets, this is the barrel for you. This is a drop-in barrel that should NOT require any fitting, and it is the same length as the OEM barrel.

Asking $165 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. PayPal only, no trades please. Check my feedback on BladeForums.com.

There may be some lint and fingerprints on the barrel that I missed until after the fact, but this is rust-free and has never been installed or used. Probably test-fired at the factory though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is still available. I'm trying to make a quick sale here, so reasonable offers are welcome because I need a new car battery and maybe even an alternator.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available. Trying to make a quick sale here so any reasonable offers are welcome. Looks like it's not my battery, but I will need a starter. :cry:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump to the top. $100 via PayPal shipped anywhere in the continental United States.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.