FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
676 Posts
I'll assume that you did a eForm 1, not the paper version, so 5 months for approval of a eForm 1 is much longer than usual. eForm 1's have been taking around 30-60 days and paper Form 1's and Form 4's are taking 5-6 months now, which is considereably less time than this time a year ago. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO EVER DO A PAPER FORM ! AGAIN!!! ATF examiners have been working from home since COVID began in March and there have been a slight delay in mailing times. Also, the FBI, who perform the background checks for NFA item, are absolutely buried with applications of people trying to get their toys approved prior to the O'Biden Dementia administration taking charge and trying what to ban first...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll assume that you did a eForm 1, not the paper version, so 5 months for approval of a eForm 1 is much longer than usual.
Sorry yes I actually did do the eForm, no idea why it took so long. Messaged a very nice woman at the ATF because I thought there was something wrong and she told me they were working on June and my month was next. Got my approval 2-3 weeks later.

No idea why it took so longer either but I got it!

·
Banned
676 Posts
Sorry yes I actually did do the eForm, no idea why it took so long. Messaged a very nice woman at the ATF because I thought there was something wrong and she told me they were working on June and my month was next. Got my approval 2-3 weeks later.

No idea why it took so longer either but I got it!
ATF & the FB! are overrun and the oinly way they're ever going to get out of the holes they find themselves in is for Creepy Uncle Joe to put the KE-BOSH on the whole NFA thing. I've got one last can in the queue and if it goes like the last one I should have it mid-January. After that, I'm done & have everything that I could ever use/want. I imagine that the black market really takes off after Jan. 26, 2021...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just did two eforms within the last two months. Both were approved in less than 30 days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts