FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am attempting to e-file a form 1 to SBR my Scorpion (this is my first time e-filing) and I am running into an issue when attempting to pay for the stamp. I made it all the way to the step where you click "pay" and instead of receiving a pop-up window to allow me to enter payment information, it just returns to the home page every time. I have tried IE, Firefox and Chrome on 3 different PCs (with XP, Win 7 and Win 8.1) with the same results every time. Has anybody else experienced this issue that may have some suggestions on how to get around this problem?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I had similar issues. The only way I got it to work was with my older windows 7 laptop that is still running IE version 8. I think their site even says nothing over IE8. It's odd you mention windows xp as I think IE8 was the last browser for that OS. Make sure the xp is IE8 or downgrade the 7 machine to ie8 and attempt again. If that doesn't work, try in compatibility mode in IE.

·
Premium Member
9,865 Posts
Back in December I ran into the same issue. I tried all weekend to pay and submit...no dice. I tried it the following Monday morning, everything was fine. Good luck. The whole e-Form system is flakier than a Hungry Jack biscuit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts