1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
I would be sore about this. I just got the 1.5-6x...literally

·
Registered
961 Posts
Not to derail the conversation but I'm in the market as well. FLyon who did you end up purchasing yours through?
Mike Cecil at CSTACTICAL.COM Fantastic and knowledgeable on his products. He comes highly recommended. Got it five business days. 916-670-1103

·
Registered
196 Posts
The photo on the link shows a different product than the TR 1-3-9
Clearly.
The picture looks like a different model to the 1.5x6 and the product literature echo's the same theme. Ie not a 1.5x but a true 1x did you open the link?
I did. Elcan has no literature on a 1x-6x; only a 1x-4x, 1.5x-6x, and the newest 1x-3x-9x.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Don't really see a problem with the 1.5 I actually think that once you get use to it its an advantage. But it does take some time behind the rifle to get there
Actually looking at the field of view on the 1-6 which seems to not be mass produced right now (I'm guessing s prototyped pitched to uncle Sam) the field of view looks less than the 1.5-6 so I think perhaps you're right. I do like the throw lever better though, looks similar to their 1/3/9, maybe a new gen of SpecterDRs will get that same throw lever soon..;

·
Registered
961 Posts
From Raytheon Product Manager. "Sir

Unfortunately, there are not any current plans for the release of the 1-6x. The 1-3-9x will be
available for delivery in May. My apologies. Thank you."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts