FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else half-way expecting a jump in firearm prices if Obama wins tonight? I spoke with the owner of a local gun shop today, he seems to think there will be a panic and a rush to buy, but isn't sure that it will drastically hike prices. I'm not quite sure what to think, but I put an order in today anyway; not so much because of the election, but more because I had put it off too long as it was and I had the money.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I think you will see an initial rush before inauguration day, which will result in some gun shop owners raising prices because they know they can get away with it.

Right now i can't afford a new project so i think i'm just going to buy more magazines, ammo, and spare parts for the guns i have.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
TRUST ME I AM TOMMORROW

I NEED ATLEAST 3 100 ROUND DRUMS FOR MY AR`S

10 15 ROUND MAGS FOR MY M9

10 MORE GLOCK 17 17 ROUND MAGS

A FIVE SEVEN PISTOL AND 10 PLUS MAGS

I CAN PRETTY MUCH KISS THE ARSE ON USA MADE AUG`S NOW (UNLESS YOU WANT A CLONE)

I CAN FORESEE SS195 PASSING SS198 PRICES OR WORSE

ANY TYPE OF NEW SBR`S OR SBS`S OR CANS IN THE NEAR FUTURE WOW WE ARE TRUELY SCREWED GUYS ALL I CAN SAY IS BUY BUY BUY
BUY WHAT YOU CAN NOW DO ALL THE MODS LATER JUST GET THE BASIC PLATFORMS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
980 Posts
I ordered two cans today. I was going to treat myself to one for Christmas. But I figure I should order what I want now, before there is a huge rush on 'em.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Ugh....this is depressing...

·
Registered
302 Posts
We had to go up on price on the last things we could get because the distributors did a TON. Therefore your going to see them all go up. Its not the stores, its there suppliers.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
i was at my local gun store today and its a fact people are scared of bans and price spikes. I was there for a hr this morning and i just left there now i have never seen it that busy ever. The owners looked like there we going to snap it was that busy. guns were coming off the rack so fast i was shocked. I ended up putting 600 down on a colt m4a3 leo and military stamped rifle for 1249 :? brand spanking new in the box. I also picked up 4 boxes of ss195 and a 50 cal can. I also asked about The Steyr Aug mades in America and from I been hearing that is not going to happen now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts