FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi folks! New emergency preparedness and disaster recovery application here available for web browsers, Android and iPhone!
Just wanted to share with you and get your feedbacks on it!

Cheers,

Artash

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Are you affiliated with them?

Looks overpriced for what you get. They are basically taking feeds and compiling them. You can get the same information quicker and free listening to the radio or news. You can set up your phone or computer to do the same thing with gadgets that are free.

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Sorry no promoting sites on here with a direct link. I am sorry, but it sounds like a solicitation ;)

Reactions: bravo2zero

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No! I am not affiliated with them, it's not solicitation nor I would say it's overpriced!

It's open and free right now, it's part of the team collaboration beta, security is in place and I love using it!:)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Right now I'm also working on a new Android application for emeregency emergency preparedness and disaster recovery! Sonn to be available for web browsers and iphone as well!
This is a recent quote from you on a different thread and is leading me to believe that you or a group with your input have been workin on this app. :th_002:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
team ?????
Yes! This is a team communication/collaboration app when your team receives group text messages, Tweets from a designated Twitter accounts or receives updates from other social media platforms. It is real-time and even when the reception and signals are weak; information is still stored for later review. Google Maps will be immediately displayed on smart phones, which may include interior/exterior building photographs and aerial views of the scene, etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is a recent quote from you on a different thread and is leading me to believe that you or a group with your input have been workin on this app. :th_002:
My application is available on Android Pit! I can hit you my link to review:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Disasters and emergencies is very easy to prepare, as long as you have the correct information and correct emergency supplies. Unfortunately, too many emergency preparedness is to fly late to the Internet, only the business for years or even months of operation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts