FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I wish it were easy. We are working on it. Unfortunately, this software doesn't allow U to just upload them 1 by 1 easily. On VBulletin, I can add them 1 by 1 (on Handgun Forum). But, Php makes it harder.

We hope to eventually switch, but VBulletin costs $160.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hmmm, can't you just upload smiley packs on PHPBB?

I am quite sure, but I'll check on my forum.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Yes, they do have packs, but I don't have access to upload directly to the server. Therm has to do that. On vbulletin it is very simply to put 1 at a time. Rest assure, we'll come up with something :)

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Don't worry - we haven't forgot. I was gonna work on it Sunday, but there was FTP problems. Therm is trying to get that straightened up.

I want new ones too :p

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Once we get the banner up we'll do this. We've tried to get the FTP to work for me, and I have had no luck. I have used FTP for years, so I know how. But everytime Therm resets me up, it won't let me log in. Otherwise, I would have done it a long time ago.

The easiest solution is just to pick new emoticons and upload them with the same file names as the old ones - that's the goal. It is quicker than installing new smiley packs. php makes it harder to add emoticons over Vbulletin (at handgun forum, I added new ones all the time w/o messing with FTP).

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
There will be more - give us time. I have several for Therm to FTP. We were concerned about the spacing issue. Replacing the old ones with new, using the same file name, is the easiest way to do it.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts

An Abrams... a couple of choppers... maybe an F22...

TA

1 - 18 of 18 Posts