FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prediction: Biden is going to win in the fall and the Democrats are going to take the Senate and keep the House. The first thing they'll do is scrap the filibuster. The next thing they'll do is pass an AWB more or less on Biden's lines: sell your AWBs to the government (the oddly coined "buy back") or register with the NFA, but I guarantee that process will be designed really to leave you with only the first option.

Trump has been hated from the beginning by many, the entire establishment will do anything to bring him down (even institutions as random as NBER, which yesterday basically changed their definition of a recesion with the obvious goal of giving the left political ammo), the media is nakedly lying about him (and getting away with it), he has now been dealt the most absurdly bad cards of any POTUS in an election year and too many conservatives are abandoning the shield wall (history will condemn them for this, make no mistake about it).

So have fun while you can. Time is running out.

·
Vendor
5,549 Posts
The Country is screwed either way. I believe Trump WILL win the election and the left will go out into the streets and riot even worse than they are now. There will be an all out coup attempt and shots will be fired in most cities. If Biden wins and attempts to ban guns and confiscate them.... shots will be fired in most places in America. Civil war is coming.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Oh, so if Trump loses his supporters go back to carrying about gun bans and defending the 2A? In that case, bring on Biden. Let's hope he tries to ban scary "assault weapons" so we can finally get people angry enough to do something, rather than offer claims of "he's playing 4D chess!"

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
If that's the ending you want, you won't be disappointed.
The ending I want is enjoying my freedom as a man and enjoying what I worked hard to earn. I will never tuck tail and roll over for some unjust rules that interfere with my freedom. With your thought and attitude you may as well give up the hobby now, turn your property over to the state and go kneel before the ANTIFA/BLM thugs washing their feet and begging for forgiveness.

Jesus, what a depressing way to go through life.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, so if Trump loses his supporters go back to carrying about gun bans and defending the 2A? In that case, bring on Biden. Let's hope he tries to ban scary "assault weapons" so we can finally get people angry enough to do something, rather than offer claims of "he's playing 4D chess!"
This is basically the answer guaranteed to deliver the prediction in my OP. Congratulations.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The ending I want is enjoying my freedom as a man and enjoying what I worked hard to earn. I will never tuck tail and roll over for some unjust rules that interfere with my freedom. With your thought and attitude you may as well give up the hobby now, turn your property over to the state and go kneel before the ANTIFA/BLM thugs washing their feet and begging for forgiveness.

Jesus, what a depressing way to go through life.
The problem with your outlook is that buried in it is the assumption that your approach will win in the end.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
The problem with your outlook is that buried in it is the assumption that your approach will win in the end.
My apprach will as that's how I live now and will continue to, without fear and enjoying family and a happy life with all the fruits we've earned. Nothing wins over that unless YOU let it. No regrets.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
This is basically the answer guaranteed to deliver the prediction in my OP. Congratulations.
Is it any different than the current direction the country is headed, except maybe a bit faster? I'd rather have the option to fight for our rights than meekly go along with whatever dictate comes down from our Beloved Overlord (R).

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
It’s spread here? I expected to see this kind of division on social media. Hell I’ve seen it on gun groups on social media. But here? Given the amount of gun owners and supporters in the United States this is not something that is going to happen. Although the almighty media will have you think that the BLM and ANTIFA crowds are controlling the narrative that is a false assessment. Those clowns are a distraction at most. There are still a very healthy amount of freedom loving Americans that think on the right side of the lunatic line and will vote accordingly. I highly advise you DO NO not say the sky is falling. Because it’s not. They don’t own us. Hell they don’t even own themselves. They have been sucking the governments nipple so long they don’t believe they have a choice. I will not throw in the towel. Not ever.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It’s spread here? I expected to see this kind of division on social media. Hell I’ve seen it on gun groups on social media. But here? Given the amount of gun owners and supporters in the United States this is not something that is going to happen. Although the almighty media will have you think that the BLM and ANTIFA crowds are controlling the narrative that is a false assessment. Those clowns are a distraction at most. There are still a very healthy amount of freedom loving Americans that think on the right side of the lunatic line and will vote accordingly. I highly advise you DO NO not say the sky is falling. Because it’s not. They don’t own us. Hell they don’t even own themselves. They have been sucking the governments nipple so long they don’t believe they have a choice. I will not throw in the towel. Not ever.
I'm don't want Biden to win. Buts it clear all the momentum is shifting toward him and once in power they will do this. And we won't stop them.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is it any different than the current direction the country is headed, except maybe a bit faster? I'd rather have the option to fight for our rights than meekly go along with whatever dictate comes down from our Beloved Overlord (R).

Yes it is. Real life is always about recognizing larger truths through mixed signals. And I bet you won't fight.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I’ve never heard you speak like this. Where is this coming from? Are you telling me If they came to disarm you would let them? Look at it like this. Millions of gun owners in the states. The “Man” shows up to take their guns. You think that would be effective? Anyone with half a brain saw what happened in Germany. The first thing they went for, confiscated and burned were the citizens guns. I for one will never let that happen again.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I’ve never heard you speak like this. Where is this coming from? Are you telling me If they came to disarm you would let them? Look at it like this. Millions of gun owners in the states. The “Man” shows up to take their guns. You think that would be effective? Anyone with half a brain saw what happened in Germany. The first thing they went for, confiscated and burned were the citizens guns. I for one will never let that happen again.
I actually tried pming you but it said your box is full.

I am not in favor of any of this. I am talking about what I think is actually going to happen.

·
Registered
743 Posts
My thinking a couple of years ago was that the existing police would be pushed out of Portland due to liberal policies and replaced with antifa members. The opportunity to make that happen is now here while hiding behind police reform. This group would thoroughly enjoy coming to your neighborhood to disarm

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My thinking a couple of years ago was that the existing police would be pushed out of Portland due to liberal policies and replaced with antifa members. The opportunity to make that happen is now here while hiding behind police reform. This group would thoroughly enjoy coming to your neighborhood to disarm

That is a totally sensible move when you consider that calling the cops because you are being burglarized is just a reflection of your privilege:

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/minneapolis-city-council-president-calling-the-police-for-a-burglary-is-evidence-of-privilege/

1 - 20 of 74 Posts