FN Herstal Firearms banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Let me predict what is going to happen:

The Democrats will pass an assault weapons and high capacity magazine ban that moves exisiting ARs, AKs, SCARs, etc. to the NFA. They will also update the tax stamp cost (which has never been inflation adjusted). With inflation adjustment it is about $3400 per item. I expect them to make this per weapon and per magazine. The procedures will make most people quit before they even get to the stamp cost.
They will then introduce legislation creating a Federal license to own a firearm. It will be expensive, take forever, require a reason to own, etc.
The Supreme Court will do nothing about any of this.
So enjoy that SCAR while you have it.
Ain't gonna happen Dude, even the full-on retard liberals are aware coming for our guns means full-on war and a LOT of blood. This whole BS about Blacks and Hispanics voting for a liberal is just about as much nonsense. I know far too many Blacks and Hispanics and they're ALL conservatives to the core and understand a very vocal few being manipulated by the MSM do not represent the majority.

Reactions: LESTER

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Ain't gonna happen Dude, even the full-on retard liberals are aware coming for our guns means full-on war and a LOT of blood. This whole BS about Blacks and Hispanics voting for a liberal is just about as much nonsense. I know far too many Blacks and Hispanics and they're ALL conservatives to the core and understand a very vocal few being manipulated by the MSM do not represent the majority.
The numbers are simply terrible. And it isn't just like 2016: Biden has achieved things Hillz never did in 2016.

IF Trump wins (and the sober probability is less than 50 percent at this point) it will be three factors:

1. The Democrats leftward lurch

2. Biden being a really poor candidate

3. The Conservative base being MASSIVELY motivated, a big part of which is believing you could lose.

Trump needs all three to win. So far the Dumbocrats are obliging us on points 1. and 2.

But all you hear from conservatives is that he'll win (and usually they say by a landslide). That's not gonna happen without 3. Period. Trust me: the left is terrified, enraged, energized and they will crawl over broken glass to vote against Trump.

My purpose in this thread is to instill some FEAR.

a. Our own overconfidence is our greatest liability now

b. If they sweep, I promise you they will pursue the course on ARs, AKs, SCARs, etc. I describe. There will literally be nothing to stop them legislatively and the SCOTUS will not help (Roberts has abandoned us).

We don't need to say take it easy. We need to instill some fear, in ourselves and other conservatives.

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
Like I said, if war is what the libtards want war is what they shall have. SCOTUS is irrelevant in the event of full-scale civil war. This country is made up in large part of mostly conservatives although quiet and reserved we are lethal. Liberals for the most part are full of hot air, when it comes to ACTUALLY doing something they tend to fail. They exist with a mob mentality but individually they have no focus, no self will. Just like with Hillary, oh all the polls said she was a shoe-in, of course she was. Keeping in mind Biden HAS DEMENTIA, he will self-implode long before election night. The man is being protected by the libtard machine, that machine has little control during a debate, Trump will trigger Sleepy Joe and it will not be pretty. There is no chance Biden will be POTUS!

Reactions: jaflowers

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Like I said, if war is what the libtards want war is what they shall have. SCOTUS is irrelevant in the event of full-scale civil war. This country is made up in large part of mostly conservatives although quiet and reserved we are lethal. Liberals for the most part are full of hot air, when it comes to ACTUALLY doing something they tend to fail. They exist with a mob mentality but individually they have no focus, no self will. Just like with Hillary, oh all the polls said she was a shoe-in, of course she was. Keeping in mind Biden HAS DEMENTIA, he will self-implode long before election night. The man is being protected by the libtard machine, that machine has little control during a debate, Trump will trigger Sleepy Joe and it will not be pretty. There is no chance Biden will be POTUS!
I believe Biden has dementia (I mean, its obvious). And it is also clear he is being protected by the media machine. But unless Trump can lure him out of his basement he will minimize that liability.

As for civil war, I am less confident many will fight. We are a nation of big talkers on all sides. And they will have control of government.

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
I believe Biden has dementia (I mean, its obvious). And it is also clear he is being protected by the media machine. But unless Trump can lure him out of his basement he will minimize that liability.

As for civil war, I am less confident many will fight. We are a nation of big talkers on all sides. And they will have control of government.
One way or another there will be debates and Trump will have Biden for lunch.

As for civil war, I think it is more possible now than ever before the underlying driving force still being Covid-19, it ain't getting better. And there's this, it is always those who talk the least one should be the most afraid of. Do you not believe the true majority is very nearly completely fed up with the BS from our elected officials? If there is any good from Covid-19 it's the reality that We the People have put inept, incompetent idiots in positions of power and now that incompetence is plain and really painful to see...

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Do you not believe the true majority is very nearly completely fed up with the BS from our elected officials? If there is any good from Covid-19 it's the reality that We the People have put inept, incompetent idiots in positions of power and now that incompetence is plain and really painful to see...
I think a staggeringly large number of Americans simply want Trump removed and a progressive agenda implemented. Remember that they have been conditioned all of their lives to seek safety over real freedom and tend to want to be taken care of.

Look, I think you and I agree in our vision of America. But how many are like us? Millions and millions of Americans have been infantilized by our culture and government. This has been a multi-generational effort. The other evening I was watching "Flag of Our Fathers". I think we have to be realistic about what we aren't anymore as a nation.

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
I think there are more who think like you and I than people are aware of. I agree that where we are now as a nation has long been planned, the seeds planted decades ago slowly nurtured. So, we have a choice be submissive and except a change that will be hard to swallow not unlike the Germans with Hitler OR embrace and utilize what our Founding Fathers put in place for situations such as these. I do however understand that many believe Freedom is Free and comes without cost. Tell that to WWII veterans and see the response you get. America can go down like death by a thousand cuts or in a blaze of glory, continuing down the current path it will be death by a thousand cuts, each one with its own bandaid but there's only so much blood that can be lost before the heart stops and the brain dies. Too many now are brain dead by design but before too long the heart and soul of this Nation will stop beating. Once resuscitated if that's possible we will never be the same. We either fight for this nation now or give in and give up. I personally would rather die fighting to save this country than live in it under the rule of and acceptance of progressive, liberal, non-binary, BLM, Antifa, A.O.C. Nadler, Schumer, Pelosi, Biden, etc, etc, etc.

Election night 2020 will go down in history and I suspect in flames...

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Mark it. Gonna be a near mirror of the 2016 election. I predict Trump win the electoral college and the popular popular vote is the same as last time. Dims are downright religious in their politics. Even when their candidates are caught red handed lying, stealing and cheating they dont care. Will vote for them anyways. Show them they are voting directly against their best interests; they don't care keep voting Dim anyways.

The real question is have the dims figured out how to game the mail in voting yet? If they have; and we know damn well they are trying, thats a game changer.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Quinnipiac (a B+ pollster) came out with a poll showing Biden +15 yesterday.

For all those saying remember 2016, there is in fact no comparison with 2016 in polls at this point.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
One way or another there will be debates and Trump will have Biden for lunch.

As for civil war, I think it is more possible now than ever before the underlying driving force still being Covid-19, it ain't getting better. And there's this, it is always those who talk the least one should be the most afraid of. Do you not believe the true majority is very nearly completely fed up with the BS from our elected officials? If there is any good from Covid-19 it's the reality that We the People have put inept, incompetent idiots in positions of power and now that incompetence is plain and really painful to see...
I have my doubts there’ll be debates, the current CV19 hype by the media is evidence to me they’re going to do all possible to prevent Biden from being in any public forum and have any questions asked of him.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
I have my doubts there’ll be debates, the current CV19 hype by the media is evidence to me they’re going to do all possible to prevent Biden from being in any public forum and have any questions asked of him.
Agreed. And its working.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts