FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've checked all the sponsors and can't find them. I've heard Ship say he has one on his. Where can I get one?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have one as well on my PS90 and really like it. I think it offers a much surer grip. I would get one again although they are a bit high priced for as simple as they are.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Well, I only like it on the outside side. If you carry the gun with a sling, and you have it on the inside... It will stick ya.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
No sling for mine yet....i am now considering parting with my '90 :oops:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I that that win Obama gets in office that certain ammo restrictions will take place and the 5.7x28 will be one of the unfortunately. Ok stock up on ammo but i dont think i can store up enough ammo for 4-8 years +. I currently have 14000 rounds but that wont last me that long... :cry:

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I would not worry till that time arrives, And with 14,000 rds sounds like you need to learn to reload. If you reload that brass 8 times . Well 8 X 14,000= 112,000rds

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I would want to try to reload the 5.7x28 for various reason and i just dont have the time to put into reloading it all. I do save my brass though.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
1400o rounds. Good god. I have 2300 rounds. If I HAD to, I could make that last 8-10 years. 14k! That would be a lifetime of rounds for me for the PS90.

If things look bleak, I'll buy another 2k of the stuff.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Ice,

14K rnds . . . "Wow"! :?:

If you're not going to reload, then send them over to EA. They'll reload them for you!

No fear of Zombies invading your place. I'm hid'in out with you! :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
You guys are more than welcome too!!! HECK YEA!!! As long as u guys don't mind chilling with my snakes....they like to Astro Project (spelling?) and raise zombies too :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
ShipWreck said:
1400o rounds. Good god. I have 2300 rounds. If I HAD to, I could make that last 8-10 years. 14k! That would be a lifetime of rounds for me for the PS90.

If things look bleak, I'll buy another 2k of the stuff.
I know, im a little excessive but i love to shoot, what can i say. I may send them off to EA but im kinda waiting for their site to update...It appears that you have to call them to place an order right? I would love to get some of their S4 rounds...

·
Registered
35 Posts
I ordered a few of these today. I have a PS90 and I have a couple of buddies with them as well.

Now I am really eager to see it in person and get it installed.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I have these on my '90 and i really like it but it is pricey

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow that was very easy to install :D And now I see why I read in an earlier post that it seemed like an awful lot for such a simple item.

But I guess it all comes down to supply and demand. And it is a good item and I may even order a second one for the other side. but for now I am happy with it on the right hand side.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
bump

1 - 19 of 19 Posts