FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the Eotech was about all I could afford. It works well. No way I could buy an ACOG or Aimpoint :p

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is the same seutup I have. But I think it would be very close on the fit.

I almost moved my EOtech all the way to the rear and put my laser in the front of it, but the laser was a little too high.

On AR15, I did see some guy with some odd brand magnifier setup, and I've asked where he bought it. The mount was at an angle, and it would work well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
There area some guys using what are basically magnified optical grende/rocket launcher sights that they got from Cheaper than Dirt.

·
Registered
181 Posts
ebell, which rail extender is that?

It would be nice if the magnifiers were cheaper, say $300 or so.

·
Registered
15,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's pretty cool. I haven't seen thats etup on any other PS90. Yea, what kind of top rail is that?

·
Registered
36 Posts
SunsetSam & ShipWreck: It's a YHM rail. I'd have to look up the cost as it was a freebie from my Brother-In-Law. And I agree about the pricing on optics.

Metroplex: Hardly a need but it's a setup off another rifle under repair so I thought I'd give it a try. I does help in getting smaller groups at distance if you're trying to flesh out how accurate a firearm can be.
I've got a CQ/T I plan on messing with as well. Still not sure what optic I'll use. Probably end up getting something new that has a permenant reticle as well as a lit one since the rifle has no iron sights. Perhaps a Trijicon variant. Something light weight. Or maybe I'll use a matchstick front post, notched cardboard rear and some duct-tape and actually put some money in the bank for once. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts