FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got me a USG (I love it) and now I want to dress it up a little.
I am thinking about putting a halo tri-rail on it and then attaching an EOTech 512 or 552 on top. Will I be able to put a laser on one side (laser max unimax) and some form of illumination on the other? I have read that there might be some issues with the EOTech tri-rail combination and adding other goodies.

Thanks for the input.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I had an Eotech on mine with a tach light and laser on each side rail with no issues. You may have a spacing issue depending on the width of the attachments you are wanting to put on. :?

·
Registered
142 Posts
I still have a Halo Tri-Rail for sale, excellent condition. I used it with an EoTech 552.

$80 delivered anywhere INCONUS.

I'll take a personal check. Post if you're interested.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
If I remember right - that optic rail sits higher than many others. U may just want an optic rail and put 2 side rails on it (on the receiver itself).

1 word of caution - like many others here - when I got my PS90 - I put a flashlight on 1 side and a laser on the other.

Then, after the 1st range trip with the weapon hanging on the sling - I discovered how uncomftable having an item mounted on the inside of the weapon really is.

Putting 1 thing on the outside of the weapon works better.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
This makes me :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a halo tri rail with eotech 511 and there is plenty of room for laser/flashlight with the eotech on it. They designed it with that in mind. It may be 1/4" higher than other rails, but it's not a big difference when you consider how high it is already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts