FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's really creepy thinking about how close and dangerous this pos was.

By DANIEL YOVICH,
AP
Posted: 2008-07-01 21:08:08
Filed Under: Crime News, Nation News
STERLING, Ill. (July 1) - Authorities say the Illinois State Police have captured an ex-convict suspected of killing eight people in two states.

FBI spokeswoman Kelly Brennan says 28-year-old Nicholas T. Sheley was captured Tuesday in Granite City, about 10 miles north of St. Louis. She didn't immediately have more information about the arrest.

Midwest Killings

Nicholas T. Sheley, Illinois State Police
The deaths of four people found in western Illinois may be connected to as many as four other murders in the state and Missouri in the past week, police said. Authorities arrested 28-year-old Nicholas T. Sheley, here in an earlier mugshot, as a suspect in the case Tuesday.

A spokeswoman with the Granite City police department says Sheley is in custody there. She declined to elaborate.

The FBI launched a manhunt for Sheley, who they believe is tied to the killings of eight people in Illinois and Missouri.

Among those killed were a 93-year-old man, a child, and a couple whose blood-soaked dogs were found roaming a motel parking lot.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Whoa. That is scary. People like that are so rare that I don't worry about them- but if someone so evil came through my community it would probably make my whole life a few shades darker.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
good thing u are strapped huh?!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts