FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hand-rendered drawings of any gun of your choice. These will not be traced, photoshopped, or drawn with a ruler. This is all freehand. If you supply the pic all the better. This will make good artwork to hang in your office, den, shop, or bathroom. You can also use it as a basis for a tattoo.

Drawings sizes will vary from 11 x 17 to bigger depending on gun. All drawings will be rendered in pencil. I keep the originals. You get a high quality reproduction. If you want the original we can talk about the price.

Prices start at $25 shipped (for handgun as shown below); $50 shipped for long gun. For every drawing sold, $1+ will be donated to this site.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is another.

Hello, since I am building up a collection of these drawings, I will offer them to you as is for $11 each shipped.

$11 for each of the three guns above (and subsequent guns) on 11" x 17" paper. Shipping and Paypal included. PM me for my Paypal address.

Thanks!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Re: WTS Gun Art

ml1209 said:
Hand-rendered drawings of any gun of your choice. These will not be traced, photoshopped, or drawn with a ruler. This is all freehand. If you supply the pic all the better. This will make good artwork to hang in your office, den, shop, or bathroom. You can also use it as a basis for a tattoo.

Drawings sizes will vary from 11 x 17 to bigger depending on gun. All drawings will be rendered in pencil. I keep the originals. You get a high quality reproduction. If you want the original we can talk about the price.

Prices start at $25 shipped (for handgun as shown below); $50 shipped for long gun. For every drawing sold, $1+ will be donated to this site.

/quote]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like one like the photo of this Walther

- I would like the drawing to be of the FNP-40 and I'd like it to say - Freedom Isn't Free. Would you be interested in making that and what would be the cost?

Her is a link to the FNP-40 - it has 3 different angles - http://www.fnhusa.com/le/products/firearms/model.asp?fid=FNF019&gid=FNG001&mid=FNM0056

- if that won't work - I'd be happy to take a photo at the proper angle.

Here is a photo of mine that is not at the proper angle -

PM sent Thanks

·
Registered
703 Posts
I sent you a pic and replied to your pm.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Re: WTS Gun Art

ml1209 said:
I keep the originals. You get a high quality reproduction. If you want the original we can talk about the price.
How much for the "Original" art work(Signed/dated) not a "high quality reproduction" AKA "photocopy".
I only buy original works of art, not copies.
Shoot me a PM. I might be interested if you have any good Fiveseven ones.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Sent a pm to find out when I should expect delivery.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Sent an email to find out when I should expect delivery.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Received the art on 9/5/09. The drawing is very nice and was what I asked for.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
joshua79109 said:
Received the art on 9/5/09. The drawing is very nice and was what I asked for.
Thanks for your patience Joshua. The FNP was a tough one to draw for some reason even though it's a great gun.

Heheh, I might have to charge more from now on.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump I am free to draw more guns. I may have to up my price depending on what you want drawn. Pricing is on a case-by-case basis but I will work with you on it. Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump open for comissions.

I can draw other things besides guns. Portraits of your family, pets, cars, etc. Let me know!

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Okay, it's time for you to become a sponsor if you would like to continue to sell your wares on FNF. Contact Thermallator regarding sponsorship.

-Sgt

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.