Reactions: Kramer

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
What a shock... :icon_rolleyes:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I agree that it's old news....but I think road dog and others have the right idea.
I'm a LIFE MEMBER of NRA too, thinking of moving up to their new level of Endowment Member...but anyone that's not a member should join, and if you're a regular member, you might want to step up your contribution a little bit too.
They're our best voice in Washington DC, as our lobbying group...we need them and their help to maintain our 2nd Amendment rights.
Just my opinion/thought
:)
CJ in AZ
https://joinnra.nra.org/join/join.aspx

·
Registered
412 Posts
I agree CJ. The NRA is our best voice on The Hill. I wholeheartedly support the NRA. I was just saying that we already know Obama's communist agenda (and Holder, Feinstein, Pelosi, et al). I also support Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch. HE IS AWESOME. My two biggest issues are my RKBA and illegal immigration. If we are stripped of our gun rights, we become a "Subject" instead of a "Citizen". And if we can't control our borders, we are no longer a sovereign nation. I also cling to my Bible and my guns....in that order. But what do I know. I just live in one of those "fly over states" - and I thank God that I do. I couldn't handle living in a communist state like New Jersey, California, or New York.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Not sure who these "people" are, but as a native born citizen I hope those people fight tooth and nail to retain ownership.

Check the comments section of that article for a British fellow arguing that the Founders couldn't perceive the future of arms and why we don't need them. That website is sketchy BTW... Damn near froze my browser.

I have recently started to feel shame. What would James Madison or John Adams think of me today, watching "helplessly" as their work of art is slowly and deliberately being chipped away at. I don't think I could look them in the eye.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I do too, RCBS. My family suffered greatly during the Revolution. They lived in New Brunswick, NJ, and the Brits destroyed their home and confiscated my 5th Great Grandfather's ship at South River. He barely escaped capture, found his way home where the Brits and Hessians were waiting for him. The Battle of Lexington and Concord was fought for 2 reasons: 1) The Brits were on their way to arrest John Hancock and Sam Adams, and 2) the Brits were going to confiscate the Colonists weapons. No one wants chaos and anarchy, with the exception of the leftists. It sure as hell appears to me that they do. I barely recognize my country any more. Things have rapidly deteriorated in the past decade. It's not the same country of my grandfather. I guess we can throw Moochelle's words back at her: "For the first time in my life, I'm no longer proud of my country." And it breaks my heart.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Well I see a trend that's hard to ignore. What's with media on LEOs as if they are inherently evil. If it wasn't to create a divide, or a course with intent to disarm the LEOs. Just something to watch.

Im passionate about those who serve and protect, if you havent figured that out already.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Well I see a trend that's hard to ignore. What's with media on LEOs as if they are inherently evil. If it wasn't to create a divide, or a course with intent to disarm the LEOs. Just something to watch.

Im passionate about those who serve and protect, if you havent figured that out already.
Hopefully if the Leo are bad as the media seems to indicate, maybe Mr. O will create a new police force that is transparent. You know, transparent, just like his admin.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I honestly don't believe people like obama has any business in politics. I'd rather see David Dinkins control the nation rather than this ass stick of a human being.

·
Registered
325 Posts
^^^ Hm. Happy Independence Day to you too.
I'm glad I don't live in that country...Wait...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts