FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my SLP MK1 Shotgun with A LOT of extras. This is everything you need to get into a Tactical Shotgun Training Class, 3-Gun or Clays.

I would like to try and sell this a complete package. Please do NOT ask to split anything up.

I've been very busy working on getting a new business off the ground and I haven't been able to really use this. Since all of this has just been sitting in my safe, I'd rather sell it and put the money towards my new business venture.

$1800 Shipped from my FFL to your FFL inside the U.S. 48
$1750 CASH Local Pick Up * If you are local I have a few rounds of 00 Buck and a bunch of Bird Shot (for shooting clays) that I will throw in for FREE.

Here's what you get.

** FNH SLP MK1 Shotgun with ALL original accessories and paper work. I've shot maybe 60 rounds though the gun - FNH USA - Distinct Advantage :: FN SLP? MK I

** FNH SLP Barrel Assembly 30" Invector Plus
- BRAND NEW - FNH USA - Distinct Advantage :: FN SLP? Autoloading Shotgun Barrels

** Blackhawk Shotgun sling, holds 15 rounds. - BRAND NEW - BLACKHAWK! Shotgun Shell Sling (2-PT) - BLACKHAWK!

** 2 - California Competition Works Shell Caddy 4 Round Holders - BRAND NEW - California Competition Works Shell Caddy Tactical Shotshell Ammo

** 4 - A-Zoom 12 Gauge Dummy Rounds - Only used a few times to practice speed reloading - A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round Snap Cap 12 Ga Aluminum Package of 2

** Hoppe's 12 Gauge Bore Snake - Only used a few times to clean the gun after use - Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Shotgun 12 Ga

** Pro-Shot Choke Tube Lubricant - BRAND NEW - Pro-Shot Choke Tube Lubricant 10cc Syringe

30" Barrel Assembly

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Questions or comments are to be done by PM. :-?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm reviving this thread ... I still have all this sitting in my safe. PM me if you're interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.