Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what I've got:

SCAR 17 (7.62) -Paid $2850 (I have one in black and one in FDE.. They are configured identically so you get to pick the color you want...)

Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44mm Riflescope, Matte Black, M5B2 Front Focal TMR -Paid $2300 (this is the new one that is absolutely amazing because it's so light weight, small and powerful!! It works GREAT!!)

LaRue LT111 Mount - Paid $250

Giessele SuperSCAR trigger - paid $300 (If you've never felt this trigger - it's AMAZING)

Custom soft rubber grip - paid $28 (very very comfortable)

AAC muzzle brake (for the 762SDN suppressor - I will gladly include the OEM brake at no cost) - Paid $120

An extra magazine - paid $39

Foregrip - $40

Bi-pod - $120 (metal reinforced made in USA model. Not the cheap China made crap)

Both of these guns have had no more than TEN rounds through them and are PRISTINE!! I bought them, put all the goodies on them, test fired them, cleaned the heck out of them and put them in the back of the safe where they have been resting ever since... Both guns are less than 3 months old with new serial numbers to prove it! These are essentially new with the best trigger,mount, accessories and Leupold optics that money can buy!

As you can see I have right at $6000 in each one configured the way they are. If, you would like to own one of them (either color - you pick, it matters not to me), then I would let one go for $4850 and you pay shipping. I can sell it in person if you're South Florida or through your FFL if it needs to be shipped.

Truly an amazing weapon if you're looking for one (you know this or you wouldn't be on this forum) - and this couldn't be configured with any nicer components! Only the best!!!

First one to paypal is the owner. No, I cannot "hold a check until next week" so please don't ask. Cash (paypal - and you pay any fees) only and price is not negotiable as I don't have to sell (Just getting that 1-2 month itch to go get a new toy).

Email/paypal is etraylor 3 att gmails dott comma

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
All Ads must include a photo of actual item for sale.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM's answered. I will only ship to gun-friendly states. I will not modify any magazines for CA.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This gun also has the angled GG&G charging handle! I forgot to list that. Another freebie you get in this awesomely ridiculous set up......

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
For those of you about to PM me - Let me save you the trouble. The price is not negotiable as I've already knocked off over $1200 off of this package. This is one helluva deal as it sits.

This is like buying the whole combo and essentially getting the optics for almost free........

Black is still available.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.