FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
Irony... my wife & I were just talking about that. In fact we were watching some F & F flicks this past weekend. The kids are big fans.

·
Registered
514 Posts
A tragedy! What a great actor and always seemed to be so humble when being interviewed.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Oh wow :-( I was really hoping the link took me to some parody website or The Onion or something. This is really sad...and I didn't even know the guy...

·
Registered
641 Posts
Apparently he had just got finished doing a bunch of charity for the Philippines and the Illinois Tornado victims. Just started filming the new F & F too.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Sad, my daughter tells me he was a passenger in a Porsche that lost control and exploded.....
Not knowing any of the facts, I am guessing STUPID was involved here.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
Not just any Porsche they were in a Carrera GT which is a 200 MPH plus car. The cement light post they hit indicates a very high rate of speed at impact, steel rods bent after cement broke, parts of the vehicle crashed thru the front of a building.

·
Registered
735 Posts
It is not well known outside of Porsche circles, but the Carrera GT is very twitchy at the limit. Even very accomplished drivers have had difficulty with the car. It's beautiful, but not for amateurs.

Very sorry to hear the news...

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
It is not well known outside of Porsche circles, but the Carrera GT is very twitchy at the limit. Even very accomplished drivers have had difficulty with the car. It's beautiful, but not for amateurs.

Very sorry to hear the news...
A problem with all rear engine cars as the weight wants to come around to the front.

·
Registered
835 Posts
A down to earth human being who not only loved shooting and cars, but a humanitarian. It saddens my heart that Paul Walker left this world young. Rest in Peace.​

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
A down to earth human being who not only loved shooting and cars, but a humanitarian. It saddens my heart that Paul Walker left this world young. Rest in Peace.
+1 ... couldn't have said it better than this!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
A down to earth human being who not only loved shooting and cars, but a humanitarian. It saddens my heart that Paul Walker left this world young. Rest in Peace.​

Indeed. I also found out that he's been a practitioner of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for a long time, and held a Brown Belt (right below a Black Belt). While I never knew the guy personally he always came across as a relaxed, down to Earth guy in his interviews.

RIP.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts