FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I admit things like this piss me off way more than they should. Anyway, I noticed something this morning. If you remove the name of the original poster from the tag, the quote works fine. That got me curious enough to do a quick search on the bug, and I think I found a fix.

I don't know how php-proficient you guys are (frankly, editing code makes me nervous as hell), but if you're interested, look here:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/view...id=c58a3885db78bc0919ccecce14280cb5&start=180.
Last post has the solution.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I'll pass it along to Therm. After we updated the main page - this started to happen. The site seems to hate IE7. However, it works with Firefox (the quotes). And, the quotes work with the Opera browser at work, but not at my home.

Not sure what's causing it. I pretty much fix everyone's quotes as I come across them.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The use of HTML was discussed as well. It seemed that those who had HTML disabled were not having the problem.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure enough, I just disabled HTML in my profile settings and the quote function works perfectly for me now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts