FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Hey, I moved this to the general gun discussion.

I have a USPc that I love. nOw, I prev had a fullsize USP, and I shot it better - but it was rather large for my hands. Now, I kinda wish I had kept it instead of selling it.

Here is my hard chromed USP compact, however.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
AGG said:
Cool on the move! Very, very nice stainless (?) USPc!!! :D
Haha - no, it looks stainless - I had it hard chromed. It was a regular USPc. I have 4 hard chromed polymer handguns now.

·
Registered
171 Posts

My favorite is my USP F .40 which I got weeks before the AWB in '94

It's my first line home defense pistol, I learned to shoot pistols with .45 1911s so the .40 is actually better for me because I could fire my follow up shots quicker than the .45.

The USP is my third HK my favorite carbine was my second former HK 94 A3 but I switched to a solid A2 stock for better cheekweld.

My first HK was my former P7M8 and didn't like it's weight but it's pretty accurate.

·
Registered
302 Posts
A converted 91 to a 51 :shock: No need for a flame thrower with one of those!.. Just some hearing aids after its use...

But if I was to say True HK it would be the H&K 91 and UMP.

·
Registered
48 Posts
My favorite is the PSG-1, but the favorite I own is:

USPc 9mm
USPc 45ACP
P2000 9mm
P2000SK 9mm
P7 PSP
P7 M8
P7 M10
P7 M13

and soon to be the P30 as soon as they ship...what can I say, HK is my favorite handgun manfacturer. :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
well, i own a USP .45 Tactical, and love it, about to love it even more when my AAC can gets here. but i'd have to say my over all fav would deffinetly be the MP5 hands down. the thing is just a frickin hoot to shoot 8)

·
Registered
262 Posts
HKuspc9 - I would love to hear your opinion of the P30 when you get it.

I love my p2000 357 sig.

·
Registered
48 Posts
HKuspc9 - I would love to hear your opinion of the P30 when you get it.
I'll write up a range report as soon as I can but it'll be about 6 months....I'm currently deployed so it'll be locked up in the safe till I get back. :cry:

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
hkuspc9 said:
I'll write up a range report as soon as I can but it'll be about 6 months....I'm currently deployed so it'll be locked up in the safe till I get back. :cry:
Well, stay safe there!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Look forward to it.
Stay safe!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I love my USP Compact (.357 sig). I have been looking at the P2000 SK's in .357 sig as well. Any options of them?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have been looking at the P2000 SK's in .357 sig as well. Any options of them?
I love my P2000SK in 9mm, that replaced my Glock 23 as my CCW when I was home on leave. Only thing, mine's got the LEM trigger and it's going to take some getting used to. It's a nice and smooth trigger just very long trigger pull.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts