FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd assemble the troops for a group photo before they scatter to the four winds.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
^^^^^This^^^^^

Reactions: CPTdaz

·
Registered
79 Posts
Dang man...you accomplished what I hoped my collection to look like. Too bad FDE was scarce during the scare of 2012 and I had to settle for the black 17s. It's a great looking collection. Keep up the good work

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Dang! I'm completely drooling in FDE saliva. :-D Seriously, awesome collection!

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Nice collection man! Looks like you recently scored a new Scar 16 and 18" Tavor SAR :biggrin:

I wonder if we ever went to war with Russia would manufacturers start pumping out white guns and they would become the new thing? :-D I was struck with FDE fever and the only cure was an FDE scar so I know how you feel kinda (maybe just a fraction of it)

·
Premium Member
9,527 Posts
If I haven't said it before (and I think I have), just let me take this moment to say that I sincerely hate you.

A lot.

Really.

Damn nice collection.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Heck of an Fde collection you've got there congrats....but three Scars! I'd change my handle to Scar Hog if I were you. Where's that dam smiley when you need him.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the kind words guys.
I wonder if we ever went to war with Russia would manufacturers start pumping out white guns and they would become the new thing? :-D I was struck with FDE fever and the only cure was an FDE scar so I know how you feel kinda (maybe just a fraction of it)
Russia or space

Seriously, I only prefer FDE because it's a better alternative than all black. I said it before but if the point is not to stand out, then an all black rifle is a terrible choice because black is such rare naturally occurring color. It's even stands out at night.

If I haven't said it before (and I think I have), just let me take this moment to say that I sincerely hate you.
lol now you know how I feel every time someone posts a photo of their supressed or SBRed scar. The only consolation is I will be there eventually.

Nice! Why are they being scattered to the 4 winds?
Tavor 18 and the virgin scar 16 is being sold.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
:MM: that is a nice brown lineup you have there!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts