FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What quality optics are available in FDE ?
looking for my one 17S.
i have seen acogs, eotechs, Leupold, and a vortex model.
anything else out there I missed ?
thanks

·
Registered
272 Posts
I say, buy what you want and get a cerakote job on it. This way, you can probably match one of the three different colors of your SCAR!

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
FDE colored optics are not as accurate as black optics.
don't worry that's a common noob mistake. Just look as this as a learning experience. :?

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
I say, buy what you want and get a cerakote job on it. This way, you can probably match one of the three different colors of your SCAR!
This. Exactly what I did.

Reactions: Grinder and LESTER

·
Registered
238 Posts
Here is an older pic of my elcan that's been cerekoted. I wasn't sure how it was going to match up, but I think it doesn't look too bad. I'd have to go dig out the receipt to see how much it was.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Went with the Vortex Razor HD II 1-6 in the ADM delta.
Nice choice. I am waiting for my Razor to show up but I decided to go with the Vortex mount. I got a decent deal on it and figured it would be worth trying. I will probably end up getting one of the FDE Delta mounts but I couldn't find one.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice choice. I am waiting for my Razor to show up but I decided to go with the Vortex mount. I got a decent deal on it and figured it would be worth trying. I will probably end up getting one of the FDE Delta mounts but I couldn't find one.
Found a like new delta at a good price. They are scarce right now.
got the Razor at an end of year sale.
with this winter, it may be awhile till i wring it out

1 - 15 of 15 Posts