FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just ordered a case.. Hope this order doesn't go into limbo for 6 months...
my concern as well with PSA - their shipping times are inconsistent, but damn what a nice deal.

i have another case from an order about two weeks ago for the Prvi 308 still waiting to be shipped.

·
Registered
284 Posts
my concern as well with PSA - their shipping times are inconsistent, but damn what a nice deal.

i have another case from an order about two weeks ago for the Prvi 308 still waiting to be shipped.

They have it posted as available - "in stock" So, I'm asumming that it should ship in a reasonable timely manner.

Monday morning would be nice..lol We shall see.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I bought 500 rounds of the same loose bulk for $350 off Luckygunner a few weeks ago but before that, I dialed in my scope with cheap Pari. The first was at 50 yards a tight group the second was at 100 yards, I was ****ing around with the magnification and getting a feel for it checking adjustments to see how true the Nightforce MOA is. Once I got a over all feel I put 20 rounds in the same hole lower right.

Before I jump the gun I did have to torque down my FH before I went to the range last time, but my point is I shoot a terrible group every shot was inconsistent with the federal. I am hoping it was some in balance with the torque of the FH and not the ammo. I have some old Pari and some match ammo to test and compare to get down to it. I am pretty sure it's not the FH. I am going to the range to hit up 100 yards one more time before I start kicking 500 yards the following week.

My point is I am not sure if this ammo is true, too much variation I will have to test. Get some more reviews before you buy bulk.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks for the heads up armoredsaint! It'll be perfectly suitable for training purposes. Slam dunk on my order.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Thanks to armoredsaint for the lead. You sure are a "Premium Member" !!!

:::Got me 500 Rounds My Wife don't know about....YET::: :cool:

vfin

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Thanks to armoredsaint for the lead. You sure are a "Premium Member" !!!

:::Got me 500 Rounds My Wife don't know about....YET::: :cool:

vfin
FNForum...

"moving up to the top spot for discrete adult online cheating".

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks like my thread link on the SCAR 17S got deleted...

just trying to help out my forum friends...:idea:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts