FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I think it's one of those optical illusions you have stare at for a while to see the P90.

edit: re-upload of image:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like it's mounted on the side rail?

Here are some random SG1 shots... seems similar, but not identical:

Still, if anyone can find any more of the original, I wouldn't complain!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah, that's always how they have them set up on stargate, with a streamlight scorpion or similiar, on rings. I don't think it's a surefire. Sometimes they will have a laser on the other rail.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Yea, I have the same setup. On the sid erail with a scorpion light. But that 1st pitcure looks different. The light doesn't appear to be on a side rail - It looks like it is on the poilymer grip or something. Maybe it's just the camera angle.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Frangible said:

I think it's one of those optical illusions you have stare at for a while to see the P90.
This shot was taken right before she blew two holes thru her left thigh... (just kidding, keep your finger off of the trigger!!!) (grin)

TA

·
Registered
11 Posts
Texas Armadillo said:
Frangible said:

This shot was taken right before she blew two holes thru her left thigh... (just kidding, keep your finger off of the trigger!!!) (grin)

TA

i wasnt sure if you were joking but if you look she is holding her trigger finger through the rear of the hand hole. not the front hole with the trigger...my 3 point is set up so my hand falls directly into the trigger hole so i can replicate the pic without adjusting my harness. but she is nice enough not to be caressing the trigger for us.lol.............Hal

·
Registered
93 Posts
best pic

that is the best pic ive seen yet. ive been lookin for a close up view of the vest they have for the p90.i hope to see better pics later.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
HeavyArms said:
Texas Armadillo said:
Frangible said:

TA

i wasnt sure if you were joking but if you look she is holding her trigger finger through the rear of the hand hole. not the front hole with the trigger...my 3 point is set up so my hand falls directly into the trigger hole so i can replicate the pic without adjusting my harness. but she is nice enough not to be caressing the trigger for us.lol.............Hal
Yes, I was making a joke, an admittedly bad one, but a joke. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts