FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one know how to go about getting a FFL, i am not looking for a class 3 just a dealer FFL so I can buy guns dealer direct, and maybe sell a few online and to friends and family.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I don't believe you can get an FFL for personal use. It must be used for the (consistent) commission of commerse. There's a fine line there, but I wouldn't wanna walk it.

Zhur

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
You USED to be able to do that. Clinton put an end to FFLs for personal use, but raising the fee and tightening restrictions. The days of having an FFL in order to save some money on personal guns (and for friends) is long gone. Sorry.

You have to run an actual business now.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well that sucks, maybe i can get some of that bailout money and start me a dealer shop. :shock:

It dont make any sense that if i cry to uncle sam about my bills or my money he just points at me, but when a banks multi-millionare ceo loses his extra 43 million bonus and crys he gets a 7 mill bailout plan.

:-x WE AS AMERICANS NEED TO TAKE OUR GOVERNMENT BACK :grin:

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
If you had an FFL before Clinton put an end to it, would you still be able to have it? I ask this because I know a guy who has/had one so he could import WWII weapons and everything else (I believe has had a class III license as well) into the states for his own personal collection, as well as buy directly from manufacturer's.

If he still has it, I might ask him to pick some stuff up for me...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts