FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
I just don't see how it could possibly be implemented as written. The cost estimations and economic impact "analysis" is almost criminal, and their view that the impacts on state/local governments is minimal is a joke (I don't see how it conforms with the Unfunded Mandates Reform Act of 1995). Basically, you could poke holes in every rationale they cited in regards to their conformity with stated EOs and laws.

I understand they have time to respond to these issues, but I doubt they can provide evidence to support all of their claims in 6 months. This may be wishful thinking on my part.

[\rant]

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My guess there will be another proposal (or quite a few amendments to current) - then another process (another re-start on the final action calendar). So for now, if folks have been on the fence for NFA items and reside in a un-friendly CLEO area....buy your stuff.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
My guess there will be another proposal (or quite a few amendments to current) - then another process (another re-start on the final action calendar). So for now, if folks have been on the fence for NFA items and reside in a un-friendly CLEO area....buy your stuff.

Completely agree, especially with the eForms being approved so fast, it appears that now is the time to submit an eForm and still be in the clear

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
1 - 7 of 7 Posts