FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:target:Finally had a nice day to zero in my new Nikon. After about 15 rounds I can shoot a tic off a dog with that scope.After about 200 rounds I wish I opted for a better trigger instead. A sore trigger finger?WTF? A new trigger is next. scar.jpg scar1.jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been hittin this range all winter in 15 degree weather. It nice to finally not freeze your a** off and ditch the Carhardts.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
60 acres in a industrial area. Its a crumbling turn of century factory with cool outbuildings crazy old bridges,it's a shooters paradise.I'm lucky to be friends with the owner.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
That is a sweet location, no range officers to sweat you for shooting too fast. I found the Geissele trigger to be a great upgrade, made a bigger difference than an expensive scope.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm actually about to pick up this same model. Not at that awesome price point but I really like it. What mount and rings are you using?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I purchased the Trijicon TR-124 quick release mount.You can remove it and replace it and does hold zero like it claims.Its a tight fit but easy to put on and take off.I think it works great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts