FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
:-D this video popped after I was done watching that one.

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
Wanna know what torture is? Listening to a Pat McCain video. :lol:
I think listening to PtMccain could cause failure in just about anything. The fact that his scar still works is a true testament to FNHs quality and craftsmanship.

Reactions: LESTER and Kev

·
Registered
152 Posts
That AR video must have been taken place in Kentucky, the sheep looked scared:lol:
He should have drug himself behind the jeep to see if he still functioned properly. There is no cure for stupid!
Easy now not all of us from Kentucky go after the sheep lol.

·
Registered
37 Posts
So the SCAR malfunctioned two of the 5 shots fire? That's crap.. Am I really the first one that noticed that? And wtf are you retards talking about? It's like this fourm is filled with 15 years old that their mommy just bought them a zombie apocalypse gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,620 Posts
So the SCAR malfunctioned two of the 5 shots fire? That's crap.. Am I really the first one that noticed that? And wtf are you retards talking about? It's like this fourm is filled with 15 years old that their mommy just bought them a zombie apocalypse gun

Sounds like you're unhappy here. Perhaps you should go back to ARF where you will be more at home.

·
Registered
604 Posts

The Mk 17S in the video failed to fire once. The shooter then fired all remaining rounds and pulled an empty mag out of the rifle.

·
Registered
505 Posts
COLD WEATHER TEST:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts