FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Congrats. That was my FN gateway gun, it's a hell of a lot of fun.

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
Thats awesome!!! Where are you going to hide that big blue box? :-D

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Have you given any thought to optics yet?

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm struggling a bit; I don't mind spending the money just want to get it right the first time. The SCAR 17 has a 1.5x6 ELCAN, The SCAR 16 has Eotech 553 with G33 manifier, the PS90 has the H1 and I'm not sure which direction to head?

Part of me wants to go all out and pick up a ELCAN 1.5x6 with the 5.56 reticule but the thing is a tank & I don't want to effect balance. So then I lead back towards weight and CQC maneuverability and think H1 again....

What are your thoughts?

Have you given any thought to optics yet?

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
You can't go wrong with the T-1/H-1. I have the Standard with the factory optic, but for a while I had an ACOG TA31RMR on it, but one of my Colts stole it.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Congrats (you bastage)....Ohh does it show I'm envious? lol

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Hey buckeye--- congrats. Welcome to the fs club-You will love it. The fs was my 2nd fn gun-- I love it and I'm sure you will too. I have a standard sight on mine as it is a standard--- but if I were you I'd look at acog, or an iSight ismv. It is a bit difficult to find, but red dot with a built in laser. You could easily but your magnifier on it from your scar. Can't go wrong with h1, I would just want something different on each gun. Also a tac light is popular and a very grip. Another thing people like is the gen 1 trigger pack too, similar to the ps90. The elander mags by mako work great with the gun. Let me know how you enjoy it. Happy for you- merry Christmas bud.

image.jpg

1 - 20 of 32 Posts