FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,724 Posts
Looks slick, man. Congrats on finishing it up.

Reactions: byoung

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
That is very cool. I want to put an RMR on my FNP Tac but the thing already comes with really nice Trijicon night sights. I wish it didn't. I also like the light. Do you have a holster for it?

Reactions: byoung

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is very cool. I want to put an RMR on my FNP Tac but the thing already comes with really nice Trijicon night sights. I wish it didn't. I also like the light. Do you have a holster for it?
Thanks, I just ordered a holster for it that will accomodate the rmr and light from Bravo concealment.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Thanks, I just ordered a holster for it that will accomodate the rmr and light from Bravo concealment.
Great! Please post pictures and a link when you get it.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would love to, just not a fan of the NFA hassles. I think if you can legally buy a pistol you should be able to also buy a suppressor on the same type form without the stupid trust and waiting period.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just spend the money on it and forget you did it. Keep your self occupied with other things and then BAM! 4-6 months later, you have your suppressor and you practically forgot about waiting for and you get to exercise a portion of your rights people seldom seem to know about these days.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Bravo Concealment holster arrived a couple of days ago and is a very nice fit, am very happy with it so far.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts