FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that I'm free to move about again, I'd thought I treat the PS90 to its own case. Until now it was stuck in either a grossly over-sized rifle case or an old duffle bag that smelled of cheese. It's an Elite Survival Systems bag for the P90. It was a tight fit with the flashlight and T-1, but it closes up nicely and has ample padding. The mag holders are pretty snug, but I figure they'll stretch a bit. There's a forth pocket, but really the only thing that will fit in there is a copy of the Form 1. I suppose I could put a few pieces of jerky in there if I wanted...but I'm not sure why I do that.

The only small complaint I have is the dinky shoulder strap. At full length, the bag rides my armpit pretty tight. No big deal, I ordered an new strap so I can carry it and breathe.

So all in all I'm happy. I do wish it came with some magical ammo making device to offset the ammo eating contents...but that may be asking too much.

Here's the clickity-click:

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!

Reactions: akitainu

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Great looking P90 case, Scott! Very sleek, clean, and most of all, compact!
Now I know what to buy when I get my SBR Tax Stamp.

Until then, I will have to live with the 511 M4 Shorty case.

·
Premium Member
9,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Damn! Nice case Scott:? wish they offered them in OD and FDE
Yeah, I really wish they had them in OD also. My rifle bag is OD and I have a new range bag coming today in OD. I had the case out of the box for about 30 seconds and already had it coated in dog/cat hair. OD and FDE hide the pet shag better. Black is a hair magnet.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Other than the magazine pockets is there any where to put a silencer? Currently when I take mine out and about I just use my old laptop backpack. It'll hold quite a few mags and most anything else I need. That case looks pretty nice, just wondering what else it can hold other than the SBR and a few spare mags.

·
Premium Member
9,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Other than the magazine pockets is there any where to put a silencer? Currently when I take mine out and about I just use my old laptop backpack. It'll hold quite a few mags and most anything else I need. That case looks pretty nice, just wondering what else it can hold other than the SBR and a few spare mags.
With the SBR and mags, there really isn't room for anything else. There's a fourth pocket, but the only thing I have in there is a copy of the approved Form 1. It's really all that will fit. When I go to the range, I have a separate range bag for pistols, mags, eye/ear pro and misc stuff (including suppressors).

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
With the SBR and mags, there really isn't room for anything else. There's a fourth pocket, but the only thing I have in there is a copy of the approved Form 1. It's really all that will fit. When I go to the range, I have a separate range bag for pistols, mags, eye/ear pro and misc stuff (including suppressors).
Gotcha, thanks.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Yeah, I really wish they had them in OD also. My rifle bag is OD and I have a new range bag coming today in OD. I had the case out of the box for about 30 seconds and already had it coated in dog/cat hair. OD and FDE hide the pet shag better. Black is a hair magnet.
At one time they had them in OD and Woodland Camo.

I WAS an Assault Systems Dealer for several years, I couldn't make a profit based on what I had to pay for their cases. Initial purchase was $1,500.00 and other companies were retailing their cases for less than my cost.

They are exceptional quality.

As a side note, IIRC they were started by former Scott John employees as was Eagle, and a few others based in the St. Louis area.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I have that case as well, it has been excellent. Nice looking SBR.

Reactions: akitainu
1 - 18 of 18 Posts