FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We put a Super Scar trigger in the wife's 16S as the factory trigger was pretty bad with creep and somewhat gritty feeling. Was waiting on getting one for my 17S as the trigger actually wasnt all that bad. Wasnt great but was very serviceable by comparison to her 16S trigger.

Anyway, fast forward to this morning and the wife hands me a box and says happy birthday.
Just finished installing it and went alot faster than it did with her 16 and wow, sooo much better. Actually seems smoother than hers.

Will be breaking it in this weekend :)

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
HB... Echo...
Don't tell my wife but I'm still on my B-day buying extravaganda....
Want to shout out to " Xslice " and say a big Thanks... he helped me out with a SS trigger for my 17, just dieing to put it in and get to the range !
Been a long time coming, I have actually dressed up and dressed down my Scar... a few times, the final mod is the Geisslle Trigger.
Check out the free " Ball Cap ".... nice hat, not a cheap junko one !
G Hat 002.jpg G Hat 001.jpg

Reactions: American Infidel

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Congrats on the trigger, you'll love shooting it I promise.

Oh, and happy birthday?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Great news, the wife is lucky to have you.
You are also fortunate to have her and , sharing the shooting sports with each other.
Good trigger-time to you both.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And speaking of the wife enjoying the hobby...

Two years ago at a 200yd movers and poppers match at the Whittington Center, the wife came in 2nd only getting beat out by a formal 3-gun competitor. This was a small group of 16, myself included. And she did it with her 16S with the Super Scar installed.

Was a very proud day for us both.

Was also told several times by several other shooters that day to never make her mad and try and run ...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Anybody remember what the guys paid for the Geiselle triggers at the time of the shot show special ? I found a batch at a sale price but don't know if its a deal or not, being a Timney guy . If its any good i'll share the info for the guys that missed out.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Dont you just love being one of the few guys whose wife actually gets the whole GUN thing!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts