1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome to the FsN club!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have an fm 5.7 , I love it . Does anyone reload to get ammo like the good stuff FN won't sell us or can you buy good ammo some ware

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
What do they call it and who makes it thank you in advance
Any of the FN ammo can be found on there, but it's expensive.

Reactions: Cbus

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats on getting your FiveseveN. Keep on stocking ammo as it will go fast.
Thanks Smurky! Yep, I'll keep buying as much as I can.

No such thing. You'll never have enough. :biggrin:
Such A true comment lol

Gratz on the acquisition of your new FiveseveN!

Defo, keep stocking up on ammo, it goes through very fast. Even 250 rounds or 5 boxes of 50 rounds each is nothing when you go to the range.
Thanks SAVAGRJIM. Yeah, I'll keep buying it as much as I can. I have a good amount but I just got another brick in today! :D

MKII or USG?
MKII FDE. Because it was FDE is why I waited so long. Also the store I ordered it from seemed to take a little longer than others for some reason. I seem them online
in the area a little. But maybe they ordered the FDE a while ago. I could have gotten a black 5.7 much earlier. Actually could have walked out of the store with one
same day I ordered my FDE. I would have just gotten a black one on many different occasions that they had them in. But I broke my ankle and leg at the end of April.
So I figured I would just wait on my FDE since i couldn't physically do much at the time.

I have already put 800 rounds down range, and I have only had it a couple of months.
Thanks RotaxDuramax

Thanks Everyone! I have not gotten to try her out yet since it's still hard to walk yet. But I'm thinking here within the next week or two I will go out and give her a try! :D

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Congrats!!!

Now you need a PS90.

Continue to buy lots of ammo, hopefully you can keep up with how much you shoot.

Reactions: Cbus

·
Registered
16 Posts
i also have an fde 5.7 mk2 but have not shot it yet I'm kind of torn if i should shoot it or resell it, i have only owned an fnx-9 and it was used and for some reason i could not shoot well with it, i am a sig fan and have the sig p226 mk25 (navy seal edition) and can double tap a quarter in 1.9 seconds from empty and all the reviews of the 5.7 are great and i have a ton of ammo about 1500 rounds that i got at 18$/50 which floats around 37 cents a round, not a bad price, but what do you guys think? should i give the 5.7 a go or sell it to buy another sig, i know this is an FN forum but lovers of guns understand one another. any help????

1 - 20 of 22 Posts