·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!

Reactions: IGC224

·
Registered
35 Posts
I guess I lucked out. Not only is my wife super hot... She also encourages me to go ahead and buy the guns I want. :)

Interested to to hear your thoughts on that whenever you do shoot it. If I were to buy a shotgun, that one is at the top of my list.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I guess I lucked out. Not only is my wife super hot... She also encourages me to go ahead and buy the guns I want. :)

Interested to to hear your thoughts on that whenever you do shoot it. If I were to buy a shotgun, that one is at the top of my list.
This is my wife, she is pretty but she does not care either way about guns.

·
Registered
35 Posts
She is pretty.

Here's my wife, who I adore. After buying 5 guns in 6 months I told her I would wait a year before I bought the FNX 45 I really want. She told me just to go ahead and get it. I'm still going to wait until I get my bonus in March. . . but I love her just a little bit more for saying that.

Cynthia P.jpg

NYE Dress.jpg

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
She is pretty.

Here's my wife, who I adore. After buying 5 guns in 6 months I told her I would wait a year before I bought the FNX 45 I really want. She told me just to go ahead and get it. I'm still going to wait until I get my bonus in March. . . but I love her just a little bit more for saying that.

View attachment 34826

View attachment 34827
You are right! I'd go with the Tactical (FDE of course)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts