FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Literally 10 years in waiting, since before the civilian version came out even, Ive wanted one of these. I had never even seen one in person, until today, when I went and picked my new pride and joy up from the local shop I had it transferred to. Ill tell you what, there were about 2 dozen workers and customers in the shop and just about every single one of them at some point came over and started a convo with me and was mesmerized at it. A lot of them wanted to watch me to go shoot it in the range real quick but I had prior obligations to attend to so I couldn’t. Definitely an eye catcher. Exactly what I was going for.

This is my first FN and bullpup, next I’m hoping to get the five-seven pistol though. I’m absolutely in love with this rifle already. I got a basic red dot sight I use on my AR for now. I’ll upgrade that later. Thinking of getting a flip to the side 3x magnifier and holographic sight, unless experienced members think I shouldn’t. I’m way open to suggestions/ideas.

I’m glad I could finally make this dream a reality and officially join the FN family.

PS: Is it normal that when typing on this forum, a lot of keystrokes are missed? Its not doing it anywhere else right now so I don’t think its my keyboard.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Congrats on the PS90!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Go out and shoot it already! Congrats & Enjoy. Welcome to the madness. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. And as far as SBR.. definitely would be my first choice of improvements but will keep it this way for the year at least. The shop I picked it up from today has their class 3 and the manager there was showing me the silencer they carry it. it was nice and only $450. Made my mouth water for sure.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Congrats!!!

Don't wait ten more years to SBR stamp it.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Congrats on your new PS90! Welcome to the forum. Not sure about the missing keystrokes but sometimes or every once in a while things can get weird with the system, doesn't happen often but sometimes. You should also consider becoming a supporting member for $15.00 via paypal in the right upper corner of the home screen. You can then subscribe to the supporting member ammo thread to get some good deals on 5.7x28mm ammo to feed that new PS90.

Regards,
BigBuckeyeGuy!

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Congrats and yes it is a problem here sometimes when making a post I have to minimize and come back later and finish because it skips key strokes. VERY ANNOYING!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMG! I just shot this thing for the first time tonight. I feel like I just had sex! My new favorite firearm, hands down. Trigger was so smooth and recoil was so low it was easy to keep the sight on target. Spent the first 20 rounds zeroing the red dot sight and then it was play time. And of course, got everyones attention at the range. Im sayng screw ammo prices, time to bulk up on the 5.7 cuz Ima blow thru it haha

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice.

Better to have the camera stationary for this type of shooting, IMO.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome to your new support group for your Ammo Addiction! ::!!!::

Reactions: CincyEclipse

·
Registered
639 Posts
Congratulations on your new toy! I know you'll love it. :x FNH has the 50 rd magazines in stock. It gets to be a bother loading 30 in the supplied mag, then having to stop and load 20 more to finish the box! :smile: Unless of course you put 30 in the PS-90 and then 20 in the Five-seveN !!!!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congratulations on your new toy! I know you'll love it. :x FNH has the 50 rd magazines in stock. It gets to be a bother loading 30 in the supplied mag, then having to stop and load 20 more to finish the box! :smile: Unless of course you put 30 in the PS-90 and then 20 in the Five-seveN !!!!
well my state law limits me to 30.. so don't have that choice.. yet

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sweet looking PS90. And about that 50 rds from a box straight into 1 magazine? That sounds amazing, except I am in CA, limited to 10 rds :cry:

I guess now I have to go get 5 magazines so I can load all 50 at once.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Sweet looking PS90. And about that 50 rds from a box straight into 1 magazine? That sounds amazing, except I am in CA, limited to 10 rds :cry:

I guess now I have to go get 5 magazines so I can load all 50 at once.
The thought of a ps90 limited to 10 (or anything less than 50) rounds makes me sad. Half of the appeal of the ps90 IMO is having 50 rounds in such a compact package. I suppose 10 rounds is still better than no ps90 at all.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts