FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
What? No bipod, collapsible stock, IR/visible laser unit, angled foregrip, flashlight, offset red dot, BUIS or camo coat of paint? I say nay, good sir, that rifle is far from being adequately accessorized for operating in operations.

Reactions: rslsss and 17heavy

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Maaannnn Heavy,

Look at you, in all your Savagery, you Savage Mark II man you! :?

Oh and.......................::!!!::

Disclaimer: Excepting the "item/s" CPTdaz mentioned above. Really now, how are you to operate savagely in savage operations without all that prerequisite savageness?

Reactions: 17heavy

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What? No bipod, collapsible stock, IR/visible laser unit, angled foregrip, flashlight, offset red dot, BUIS or camo coat of paint? I say nay, good sir, that rifle is far from being adequately accessorized for operating in operations.
I have all that on my Ruger 10/22 SOCOM Tactical Operators model.:?

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Yes but, there's no savagery in a Ruger, everyone knows that! Ruger does have one of the nicest looking logos though.

I have all that on my Ruger 10/22 SOCOM Tactical Operators model.:?

·
Registered
612 Posts
That's a fine looking rifle! I'm sure you'll love shooting it. I have the sparrow on my Ruger American Rimfire with a scope and it's a blast to shoot suppressed.

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Oh no! You are so right about that, maybe they'll have to call it Civilized Arms and let them "endeavor to persevere"? Quick, hide that so the PC PD doesn't find it.

So I wonder how long it will be before the USPTO revokes their Trademark. :p

Reactions: LESTER

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
View attachment 28543

This rifle is a great shooter especially at its price point. Now it will be a quiet one as well.
Looks good.

I've been distracted by the recent medical problems. I have everything purchased, just have not had the time or desire to put it together.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Very nice!

I'm still trying to figure out if I want to get one of these or a Ruger 10/22 to host my sparrow.

Reactions: 17heavy

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I probably will eventually.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
The Savage will shoot circles around a stock 10/22. The trigger is excellent.
That's the thing, I probably wouldn't leave it a stock 10/22 for very long (I'm looking for a cheap one, possibly used that I can upgrade the barrel, stock and possibly trigger module on), but I know the Savage is pretty much set right from the get-go (although I'm not a huge fan of that stock)

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts