FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I purchased my FDE in December while working in Afghanistan, it's been sitting at the LGS since then. Just picked it up 2 days ago and put everything on it that I had purchased for it. I couldn't be happier, this rifle is perfect! Just sent my payment to Stryker for my EACH, didn't bring my checks to Afghaniland to make the purchase sooner, wish I could have but here it is.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,504 Posts
Congrats on the 17!

·
Registered
123 Posts
another proud father, congrats

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nice to see more color in the forum. The FDE is growing on me.

Reactions: American Infidel

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hey guys I purchased my FDE in December while working in Afghanistan, it's been sitting at the LGS since then. Just picked it up 2 days ago and put everything on it that I had purchased for it. I couldn't be happier, this rifle is perfect! Just sent my payment to Stryker for my EACH, didn't bring my checks to Afghaniland to make the purchase sooner, wish I could have but here it is.

First off I just want to thank you for the sacrifice and service you made for us. Welcome home. You picked up an excellent rifle as you know. Not to mention you have the FDE OD version which puts you in our Elite Clan of the FDE Brotherhood.

Reactions: t.monty07

·
Registered
25,418 Posts
Kudos to getting back home, and what a nice thing to come home to...a cold brew and a smokin' hot SCAR 17S.

:shock:

-SS

·
Registered
79 Posts
Glad you're home. I'm still a few weeks out from getting home myself to my 17. I've got a bunch of boxes of goodies waiting for me back home as well!

Reactions: lizad63
1 - 20 of 23 Posts