FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wel, I know it's not much to you guys, but I am giddy beyond belief. My 17 finally made it home to me. I think I am settling on getting the Leupold VX-r with the green fire dot and standard rings, since I really don't see the need for QD mounts as I plan to hunt with this weapon, might as well save a few bucks for the trigger upgrade. But here she is, in the only pic I have of her yet.

scar17_zps7504f940.jpg

·
Premium Member
9,714 Posts
Welcome to the club...she looks great!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Congrats on on the new addition to your family. Can't go wrong with that Luepy. for glass.
BTW.... Nice "cradle" .

·
Registered
289 Posts
What do you mean it's not much to us?! Those of us lucky to have one mostly consider it the best modern battle rifle and seeing another one get adopted into a good family means a lot!��

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congrats... on your 17. Make your accessory decisions based on "Buy Once, Cry Once" in order to save yourself money in the long run.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hear ya, GNXZ, that was the thought behind this purchase. Cry once. If you guys are searching for a smoking deal on a Leupold VX-R, I found one. I mean SMOKIN. So much that maybe I DO get a nice Delta mount. This is going to be a fun endeavor, I can tell already.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts