FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Extra special thanks to marxdspot for helping me locate an FFL here in SoCal that would accept the transfer!

After weeks of perusing gunbroker, I found a seller, Smoke01, aka Jim Shuler of KingdomArms.com, North Carolina, who was perfectly willing (enthusiastic, really) about sending me a PS90. I gotta say, he really stuck through all the crap, because I had several FFLs back out on me. Three weeks later, my PS90 is on its way.

Kudos to Ammo Bros too, for also being enthusiastic to do the transfer. Of course, we made it easy on them by using a little trick Ade told me (surprisingly, Ade refused to do the transfer using his own trick!)

And thanks to all you guys for the tips and encouragement--now, I gotta figure out how to Kalifornia-rize it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey, I remember reading a post saying that there are indoor pistol shooting ranges in SoCal that allow PS90s, but they didn't say which. Which ranges are they?

Also, anybody have any advice on bulk sellers of factory SS197 rounds (so as to maintain my warranty)? I'd like to buy 500 or 1000 rnds at a time.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
A case of 5.7 x 28 is 2000 rounds, 40 boxes of 50 rounds.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, aztecw!

Hmm, I wonder if Firing Line Huntington Beach allows 'em. Thanks for the tip!

And thanks SONYtec and etowahranger1. 2000rnds is a bit of a stretch cashflow-wise, but Cabelas sounds like a very workable solution. Thanks very much for the link!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts