FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got my PS90 in Dec, I wanted to get the Eotech, the rails, the mags, strap, etc - without having to wait 6-12 months to get it over time.

My wife let me get all my stuff at once, but I had to use my Anniversary present, Birthday present and a few other things.

Well, yesterday I finally broke even. I got to keep my present from my parents - but my supposed present from her would have evened me up. So, my PS90 stuff is all "paid off" to my wife now :shock:

·
Registered
636 Posts
cool......I cant wait till i get cought up on things i got my self in a rut of spending too much and thats not a good thing! so I swear no more toys till next year since I am still paying on two of my toys the safe and my kimber :roll: so it will be a few monthes till thats paid off and well i have my f250,Explorer and the suzuki to be inspected before the end of the year and 4500 in property tax to pay so i am going to be broke till income tax time then i will be close to even :? oh and a new puppie for the family thats going to be 1100.00 shiped :(

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I've spent too much this year too. I need to get my toys paid off before I buy anything else.

What kind of puppy?

TA

·
Registered
170 Posts
I never go into debt to buy "toys." I have extra money now but school tuition, books, and parking pass is just around the corner. So I'm broke even though I have money.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Well a American Pit Bull Terrier of course Hense ABPT1 I have had pits all my life no i dont fight them and no i am not scared they will eat my kids I told you guys because we are all friends (I hope)... Dogs are like kids IMO they only know what you teach them you can make any dog nasty just some are bult like tanks and some bulit like tyco toys ............with that said I only buy well bread dogs pure bread dogs are a lot different than some getto bread back ally dog ........

As for

"I never go into debt to buy "toys." I have extra money now but school tuition, books, and parking pass is just around the corner. So I'm broke even though I have money."

Wait how much do you earn a year ? because the more you make the more you spend!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts