FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my PS90 USG friday after work but I wasn't able to shoot it until today. After cleaning, lubing and applying velcro to the ejector shoot I took it out to stretch its legs. I fired 150 rds of SS197SR through it without a hiccup. I have to admit this is a fun gun to shoot. Now I can see what all the hype was about.

Here are a few pics.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club!

:)

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Looks like the Urban ERT sling - I have the same one.

He just has the singlepoint one it looks like. I had that but eventually swopped to the 2 point (I have my stock extension on in that pic)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome,

Nice to see another Fett head over here.

Like we need another expensive hobby!

tc/td-1244

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Seattlite, Shipwreck is correct. Its an ERT single point sling but it also came with the extra parts to convert it to the 2 point sling. I even got the attachment to wear on my belt so I can pull it around my back and hook it in place to keep it out of the way. Very cool sling, I highly recommend one.

Yeah it is a money pit but well worth every penny..lol With my gun addiction, I think I would have gotten off cheaper if I was a crack addict..lol

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
Lol - congrats on the new toy. I used to frett over every accessory like I had to donate a kidney or something.

Just got me a BMW M3. You wanna talk about money pit. :lol:

Where are the good o'l days when I would just frett over a $600 sight.

Loooong goooone. :?

-TH

1 - 10 of 10 Posts