FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a painfully long wait, I picked up the 17 today. Haven't gotten any goodies for her yet, but here are a few pics. The first of the new addition. The second is Dutch with the 17, (Belgian Malinois also in FDE). And yes, he's more accurate than a black Malinois, just like the Scar! :D

photo-24.JPG photo-1.PNG

·
Registered
421 Posts
Love the OD/FDE mismatch. Have been trolling gun stores hoping to run into one to take home.

Congrats on the new addition.

Reactions: goretro77 and Wy4tt

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Me too asrassoc. It's part of the allure for me. I saw pics of the actual gun before buying. Which, btw, I went to a gun show today and saw only one scar. Poor selection of optics too. Was pretty disappointed.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Another FDE brother.

Reactions: Wy4tt

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Premium Member
9,527 Posts
Congrats! Very nice SCAR, very nice dog.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks fellas! I'd forgotten how light these beauties are. After lugging my AR10 around a gun show yesterday, the difference was clear! At any rate, can't wait to get to the range!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Congrats on the BSG!:?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He showed up at my property as a puppy and I took him in. He had such a good personality I couldn't let him go. Awesome and intelligent dog!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
So after a painfully long wait, I picked up the 17 today. Haven't gotten any goodies for her yet, but here are a few pics. The first of the new addition. The second is Dutch with the 17, (Belgian Malinois also in FDE). And yes, he's more accurate than a black Malinois, just like the Scar! :D

View attachment 23780 View attachment 23781
You have 2 "Green" SCARs?

I can't even find one! Every FDE SCAR I see in the wild has that lovely "Urine Yellow" anodizing

What kind of occult ritual did you have to do to satisfy the SCAR GODS?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts