FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well retirement from the AF is around the corner. I finally went out to the desert with a few buddies and fired the PS90. I was able to borrow his YHM suppresor and All I can say is OMG. Hidesertdog built the a custom length barrel and adapter a few months ago to meet the 26 inch gun length rule and I was impressed. The workmenship was 100%. The suppressor was unbelievable, I heard the action and the echo off the mountain range, just like the old days (Don't ask). The 90 was very accurate and so much fun to shot. I even like it more then the suppressed full auto MP5 I was allowed to try out. Best gun I ever owned. I just had to share. If you are on the fence, get it.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
dont retire lackland afb girls loves to get drunk and party in san antonio. I miss it, but i`m stuck in pennsylvania i miss the good old days dont retire!!!!!! :? Note i`m ex army and I used to drive from ft hood to san antonio every weekend but it was worth it. :? :shock: :-D :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Goodluck on the retirment Streetrod, I have 10 more years left...reupping next month woohoo!!! Now I have to see bout a suppressor and sbr hmm 8)

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
:shock: :shock:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts