FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well long story short I live in CT and we got, well let's just say, screwed, last year with these new unconstitutional gun laws here. So I can no longer purchase magazines with a capacity greater than 10. I legally own 3 17rnd mags for my FNX-9 but can not carry more than 10 rounds in them unless I am on my own property or at the range, and no you can't transport to and from your home or the range with more than 10 in the mag. So for the last year I have been carrying down loaded mags, as I could not find 10rnd mags for my FNX9. I was a little uncomfortable doing this, as there could potentially be all sorts of things questioned if a situation arrived where I had to use my gun and downloading the mags was something I routinely forgot to do and would find my self stop on the side of the road about a mile down the road stripping of 17 rounds and throwing them in my coin cup. Because of this I really didn't carry my FNX-9 and would find myself carrying either my M&P45 FS or my LCP. Well today I was at Cabela's and found 10rnd FNX-9 mags. Woohoo. So i bought 2 and 2 50rnd boxes of my favorite ammo, HPR 124gr XTP. Now I have 2 carry mags and 3 HD mags all loaded with the same ammo, and I can carry my FNX-9 again without worrying.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts