FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after striking out three times in the classified I finally scored a 17 yesterday. HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! TO ME!! It's only had around 50 rds fired and the price seemed fair. Now to save up for optics and a mount and a trigger and...and... more extras. I've got a feeling this is going to get expensive real fast.

·
Premium Member
9,492 Posts
Congrats on the score! Your wallet will forever be lighter.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Congrats on your new 17! What optic are you going with? Have you decided between a ADM or a Larue mount?:eek:

Reactions: d762nato

·
Registered
45 Posts
Excuse me.....I don't recall you mentioning what color it is. Have you not been reading this forum long. We (the FNforum community) MUST KNOW what color it is. I may not be able to sleep tonight?

Seriously, congrats on a great choice.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Yes, thank you! The all important accuracy determining factor...........color. And the answer is? :icon_eh:

Excuse me.....I don't recall you mentioning what color it is. Have you not been reading this forum long. We (the FNforum community) MUST KNOW what color it is. I may not be able to sleep tonight?

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
It is FDE - I saw the ad. :biggrin: What a beautiful rifle too!!! Congratulations man I know you're excited.

By the by did you take out a life insurance policy on your bank account? :-D maybe one for yourself too since you're married your wife might get some ideas after she sees how much money goes into that rifle! :-D

·
Premium Member
13,381 Posts
You Funny Man!!! I like a sense of humor, I just wish my wife had one.
THANK YOU! I DO MY BEST!:biggrin: KEEP ONE THING IN MIND YOUR SUPPOSED TO BUY HER SOMETHING NICE! JUST BEFORE YOU BUY A NEW GUN JUST HIDE ALL YOUR AMMO IN A SECURE LOCATION AND NEVER BUY HER ANYTHING THAT WILL HURT IF SHE HIT'S YOU WITH IT WHEN SHE'S PISSED AT YOU OR THE BEST WAY JUST DON'T TELL HER ABOUT IT:lol::-D ALL KIDDING ASIDE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR NEW SCAR:?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Congratulations. I think you will find it a very awesome piece of dark art. They shoot great, are very light for an auto, and are accurate as heck.

The wife will like shoes. Get her some. Something nice like Jimmy Choo, Prada, or Christian Louboutin. She will be begging you to buy another...

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I really didn't lurk very long here I just looked around and then dove right in. As for the color Shh! it's a Secret! Thanks,

Yes, thank you! The all important accuracy determining factor...........color. And the answer is? :icon_eh:
Black Lower and Fde upper, I like to have balance in Life.

It is FDE - I saw the ad. :biggrin: What a beautiful rifle too!!! Congratulations man I know you're excited.
Yes but I still have a long way to go $$$. Thanks,

By the by did you take out a life insurance policy on your bank account? :-D maybe one for yourself too since you're married your wife might get some ideas after she sees how much money goes into that rifle! :-D
Why no are you Crazy Man!! I'd rather get hit with it than shot with it! Mental note to self must hide ammo.

THANK YOU! I DO MY BEST!:biggrin: KEEP ONE THING IN MIND YOUR SUPPOSED TO BUY HER SOMETHING NICE! JUST BEFORE YOU BUY A NEW GUN JUST HIDE ALL YOUR AMMO IN A SECURE LOCATION AND NEVER BUY HER ANYTHING THAT WILL HURT IF SHE HIT'S YOU WITH IT WHEN SHE'S PISSED AT YOU OR THE BEST WAY JUST DON'T TELL HER ABOUT IT:lol::-D ALL KIDDING ASIDE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR NEW SCAR:?
HAHHA!!! You an I seem to think a lot alike. That's a good idea about buying her something nice a head of time. You must be married now for many years huh!
Thanks, I believe I'll be getting it sometime this week.

Congratulations. I think you will find it a very awesome piece of dark art. They shoot great, are very light for an auto, and are accurate as heck

The wife will like shoes. Get her some. Something nice like Jimmy Choo, Prada, or Christian Louboutin. She will be begging you to buy another...
She's got too many shoes now If I could turn them into firearms I could start a nice gunshop. Thanks I can't wait to check it all out.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I finally got my 17 a few days ago this is the sellers photo I'll have to get a few pics of my own. Right now it's still naked and I'll have to save up some $$ to start my journey with all the parts I'm going to add on her. I've got a Atlas fde bipod coming from Sgt so far next will be a good trigger. I'm also thinking about an Elcan 1.5 x 6 down the road. If only an fde version would come to market.... Well and I get the $$ together. I hope the seller doesn't mind my using his pic. Thanks,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts